WA - Sprayseal Foreman - Surfacing
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Spray Seal Foreman who is looking to develop their career and keen to move in to the Road Surfacing and Spray Seal industry. We are looking to develop the right candidate for further career opportunities within the road surfacing business. The position is full time and available immediately
- Current HR, HC or MC License
- Previous driving experience and clean driving history
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Previous experience in Asphalt, Spray sealing, Road Construction industry advantageous
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Good management skills and excellent communication skills
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- The ability to work regional and intrastate for periods of time as required
- Good IT skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration
- On-going training, support and career-development
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like something that would interest you and would like to hear more, please click the apply now button below.
For more information contact: Kim Henwood on 0429 138 154.
This role is being sourced directly by Downer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
Back to search results