Telstra Wideband - Zero Harm Advisor
Job ID: 550702
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Health Safety & Environment, Construction, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer is now adding to the strength of their team and is now seeking a Zero Harm Advisor for our Telstra Wideband Project. This is a permanent, full time position located in Derrimut, VIC. The key scope of this position will be focused on developing and providing expert advice on Downer’s Zero Harm culture and legislative requirements. Your previous field based experience combined with knowledge of Telstra’s network will ensure your success in this position. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to influence and effect change to achieve safety targets over a sustained period with subcontractor and employee workforce. Knowledge of HIRO, EDMS systems and previous experience with ICAM investigations will be highly regarded.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that Downer's Zero Harm policies, procedures and practices & legislative requirements are complied with through training and audit
- Coaching and mentoring the Project Management Team in Downer's Zero Harm culture, requirements and leading Zero Harm work practices
- Assisting the Project Management Team to implement Downer Zero Harm initiatives
- Leading Zero Harm Training, Incident & Crisis Management & Zero Harm Reporting
- The position will involve field work including travelling to and from site
- Previous experience in the same or similar position
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment, WHS/OHS
- Knowledge of HIRO and EDMS systems as well as conducting ICAM investigations
- An understanding of safety requirements and its application within the communications industry
- Previous experience in driving the creation and maintenance of a strong safety culture with a large workforce of at least two years
- Previous experience in complying with and continuous improvement of auditing of AS4801, ISO14001, 9001 and OFSC Accreditation
- Current Drivers licence
WHAT WE OFFER
- A career with a top 100 ASX company
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- Ongoing training, development & career progression
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services via email email@example.com quoting job number 550702.
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
"As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply".
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time