Downer are currently seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join our team on a LNG Project off the Pilbara coast in WA where you will be working a 2 week on / 2 week off roster.
We are interested in your strong administrative experience, a positive attitude, strong team ethic and the desire to be involved in a large LNG project.
This position is an integral part of the Project team and you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining electronic and paper files and reports such as training, personnel, safety, quality assurance, business and operational;
- Booking Flights and Accommodation for staff, subcontractors and visitors
- Input of weekly payroll data
- Training other administration staff in reports and day to day operation of site office;
- Assisting HSE and the Quality teams as required with data input in the required systems;
- Purchasing all stationery and staff amenities required by the office, including managing stock supplies;
- Collating and distributing reports and other correspondence;
- Carrying out secretarial work for the Project Management team, scheduling meetings and taking minutes etc; and
- Any other duties as required by Management.
To be successful in this position you must have previous industry experience working in a similar capacity on a large scale project.
You will also possess:
- Demonstrated project administrative experience with strong data entry skills;
- Previous experience in booking travel for large numbers of personnel;
- Experience using Oracle, Coins and or JDE preferred;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Team player, an eye for detail with ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi disciplinary team; and
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet changing project demands.
WHAT WE OFFER
Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package. Please note all offers of employment are subject to satisfying the Project minimum requirements as well as Fitness for Work requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
For further information please contact Belinda Rowan on (08) 6217 5885.
You must be able to demonstrate you have the Right to Work in Australia.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
Back to search results