Service Delivery Manager- Network & Communications
Job ID: 550854
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Based in North Ryde
Full Time Position with Genuine Career Growth
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world-leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. As our IT team continues to transform the way we do business, an opportunity has become available for a Network and Communications Service Delivery Manager. You will take charge of the relationship with Network and Telco Service Providers to ensure the effective delivery of outsourced services to the Downer Business.
Using your technical background in Wide Area Networks, Local Area Network and Remote Site networks; voice and video services and wired and wireless network connectivity; you will professionally manage Downers multiple suppliers across the Network and Communications portfolio.
This is a newly created role within a high performing team. Central to this role is exposure to CISCO coupled with CCNA certification.
- Comprehensive knowledge (10+ years) of the Network and Telco domain in scope, with specific knowledge of operations.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Problem determination (experience in root cause analysis) and problem resolution skills.
- Project management experience.
- Driving a greater level of efficiency, through optimising the utilization of current and future network requirements.
In return we offer
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume.
resumes via email.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time