National Zero Harm Manager
Job ID: 551032
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde, Sydney
Categories: Health Safety & Environment
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As Downer embarks on the next phase of growth, critical to our success will be the evolution of strategically aligned businesses catering to market demands. With this in mind we are looking to engage an experienced National Zero Harm Manager for our Power, Gas and Communications business.
Based in North Ryde, New South Wales, this position will be instrumental in partnering with senior operational leads and zero harm team members in order to drive and deliver Downer's Zero Harm performance and risk objectives. With long term customer contracts this role will also be key in influencing clients along the Zero Harm journey, embracing initiatives resulting in improved safety and wellbeing of people. You will provide leadership and guidance whilst driving cultural change consistent with Downer's overarching framework on behaviours and empowerment towards safety.
- A seasoned Zero Harm Manager with demonstrable experience in influencing the performance of leadership to deliver safety in their areas of responsibility
- Exposure and proven past experience within the utilities sector including water power and communications
- Experience in management of HSE functions via direct and indirect functional resources
- The ability to evaluate, interpret and implement ZH policies, procedures and systems within a large complex matrix organisation
- Strong systems knowledge ensuring safety standards and audits are implemented and achieved meeting federal requirements and accreditations
- Project planning, organisational and time management with a strong customer focus
- Degree qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety and or relevant discipline.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business enviroment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click apply button.
For more information about this position please contact Michelle Hargreaves – Talent and Sourcing Lead on firstname.lastname@example.org Please note applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time