Plant Operator - Rubyanna
Job ID: 551461
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Group's Utilities business are now seeking to engage an experienced Treatment Plant Operator at the Rubyanna Wastewater Treatment Facility.
The Treatment Plant Operator's primary responsibilities will be to operate and maintain waste water treatment infrastructure under the direction & guidance of the plant manager to ensure compliance with regulatory, statutory and contractual requirements.
- Trade background with Cert III Water Operations, is essential
- Experience in operating and maintaining SBR and/or MBR plants with good process analysis skills and practical laboratory procedure
- Demonstrated understanding of wastewater and water treatment processes, understanding of asset management practices and condition based monitoring procedures
- A high level of discipline, self-motivation, organisational and time management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity
- Generous remuneration with allowances
- Secure long term contracts
- Local role based in Bundaberg, Qld
- Excellent employee benefits program
If you would like further information about the role, please contact Megan Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Email applications will not be accepted, please submit your application via the advertisement).
Applications will be processed as received; therefore the advert may close sooner than the date advertised.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time