Job ID: 551594
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Finance & Administration, Project Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Mineral Technologies, a division of Downer, has recently been announced as the successful tenderer on an international mineral sands project – as such we are now seeking a skilled, well-rounded Project Administrator to join our Brisbane team.
Reporting to the Project Manager and working closely with all functions of the project team (including commercial, procurement and design), you will be responsible for providing proactive and ongoing administrative support to all project team members. You will have the ability to work to deadlines, communicate efficiently and effectively, as well as manage conflicting priorities. This position will be based in Brisbane with some requirement to travel to our Gold Coast office. An initial fixed term period of 6 months will be offered for this role with the possibility of extension depending on project requirements.
- Experience in supporting project schedules and program delivery ideally within an EPC environment;
- Document control experience is essential;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the business;
- Experience coordinating financials, requesting and releasing purchase orders and ensuring all invoices are managed with relevant parties;
- Experience booking travel for project team members, managing multiple expenses and general filing duties;
- Exposure to diary management, scheduling meetings as required and providing administrative support to Project Delivery Leads;
- Coordination of action experience and demonstrated skills in minute taking;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that leads with Zero Harm, where safety is a core part of everything we do;
- Opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team from a diverse range of disciplines;
- The ability to work on an international project, learning from the exciting global challenges, and developing highly sought after skills and abilities;
- A workplace that respects and nurtures diversity and provides a flexible and adaptable environment to achieve both work and life priorities:
- Employee benefits program and competitive salary packages.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org however please note applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time