Project Manager - Rail
Job ID: 551675
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Brisbane, Woolloongabba
Categories: Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to business growth our Infrastructure Projects business are now seeking to engage the capability of Project Manager with rail experience. Reporting into the General Manager – QLD you will execute allocated civil contracts/projects ensuring compliance with the specific project, contract technical program, environmental and safety requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or similar
- Demonstrated capability in rail, roads and/or civil infrastructure projects
- QTMR experience advantageous
- Proven experience from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable
- Ability to interpret and apply contracts' terms and legislative provisions
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders and developing new business opportunities
- Experience in effective project planning, cost control and commercial management
- Demonstrated leadership and commitment to Zero Harm
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
or more information or to make a confidential enquiry please contact Lynda Stuart – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner 07 3249 0394.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time