Traffic Management Designer
Job ID: 551731
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Roads is a national leader in roads maintenance and management services, and we have an opportunity to join our Traffic Management team in the critical role Traffic Management Designer.
Working with an established and accomplished team, your role will include concept development and working with traffic management plans in accordance with state regulations and policy. You will provide expert advice to the team and work with clients around traffic management contingencies for road works, construction, event management and other related matters. You will work between office and site, obtain relevant permits regarding strategic traffic amendments.
You will have:
- Completed the Traffic Management Design course (TMD)
- Knowledge of QLD government codes and regulations around Traffic Management
- Hand on experience in a traffic management environment, ideally with client facing exposure
- Keen eye for detail, with emphasis on quality and delivery
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex design concepts to all levels of business.
- Opportunity to join a leading ASX listed business continuing to grow.
- Career opportunities across the Roads business as well as greater Downer Group.
- Generous remuneration package
- The chance to learn from the best in the business from on job mentoring and development
- BIG project experience and exposure
To register your interest in this Traffic Management Design role hit “Apply now” or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time