Downer’s Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia’s High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN) using various technologies including FTTX. Our current contracts will see us execute varied works including Single Dwelling Units (SDU) drops, Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) builds and network extensions and augmentation. All works are to the customer's Premises Connection Device (PCD) or Intermediate Connection Device (ICD) which allows end users to connect to the NBN. Works may also include Inside Plant ISP exchange work and Inter Exchange Networks IEN.
The role is accountable for developing and managing the reporting requirements for the Network Construction business. Duties include responsibility for the development of end to end process and supporting documentation libraries for the Network Construction business. You will also need to be a contributor in the Service Key project delivery team, responsible to review and create an environment for continuous improvement.
- Qualification in Business Management or Technical degree in Computer science and Business Analyst certification is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Business Systems, databases and Integration is required.
- Business Intelligence expert and champion of creating multi-dimensional model.
- Candidate with self-service BI implementation experience is an advantage.
- Ability to support as an end-to-end Analyst with strong communications and documentation skills.
- Telco and financial industry background is a plus. Experience working on Tableau and Service-now preferred but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For further information please contact Gordon McGinn – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results