Recruitment System Specialist
Job ID: 551745
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Human Resources, Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Due to continued business growth and a recent organisational merger, Downer now has an exceptional opportunity for a Recruitment Systems Specialist with an in-depth understanding of the internal recruitment function to join our People and Culture group based in Brisbane.
Reporting to the General Manager – People, Standards and Capability, you will provide internal resourcing system support to end users, manage integrity and governance and translate business requirements into technical system design whilst ensuring the system is configured to deliver the most efficient and effective outcomes for our business. Success in this role will rely on your ability to build strong working relationships with HR and Resourcing teams as well as the broader business community who will benefit from effective system utilisation.
As Downer’s Recruitment Systems Specialist, you will:
- Coordinate ongoing training needs analysis and design and delivery of fit for purpose training programs for all system users (recruitment, HR, Hiring managers);
- Oversee recruitment vendor relationships– driving accountability and anticipation of future business needs;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain and continually review processes and configuration to ensure optimal use of the PageUp system;
- Capture business requirements, define system design, execute and manage testing and implement configuration;
- Act as a system Beta user, providing review and feedback where appropriate of new system functionality;
- Identify and resolve user queries and requests and where necessary, escalate to the vendor support team;
- Identify requirements from business stakeholders, deploy system improvements and ongoing functional management of the system.
- Design new and/or enhance existing templates, reports, forms, communications and reference materials as required;
- Manage the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives and assess the change impact to the broader HR areas.
- Provide Strategic Resourcing advisory including talent pooling, market mapping and special programs linked to analytically determined skills shortages
You will have demonstrated experience in a similar systems or analytics role within a high volume recruitment environment, a significant career background in resourcing and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of end-to-end recruitment processes. You will also have:
- Advanced working knowledge (Super User) of the PageUp People system;
- Page Up People system expertise (including configuration, integration and reporting);
- Detailed knowledge of HR, recruitment, talent management and onboarding business processes and practices;
- Knowledge of payroll and HRIS systems and an understanding of how they interface;
- Proven experience and success in developing and delivering innovative talent attraction, talent mapping and global attraction strategies;
- Operational experience across staff and high volume waged recruitment
- Ability to communicate at a senior level (both written and verbally) and write clear, concise and accurate business requirements, work instructions, business cases and functional training materials;
- Time management skills and the ability to deal with conflicting requirements;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- A solution-focussed approach, taking pride in solving customer problems quickly and effectively.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This position comes with an attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful organisation;
- The ability to work on a diverse range of projects, taking on new and exciting challenges;
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org however applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time