RTO Compliance Manager
Job ID: 552305
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Finance & Administration, Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer is adding to the strength of it’s team and is now seeking an RTO Compliance Manager to join the team in our Derrimut office. This position will partner with the Utilities gas business leads to provide specialist RTO Compliance advice to enable business and client objectives. Your previous experience around the management of RTOs compliance framework to ensure adherence to ASQA, AQTF, VRQA and any funding requirements will enable your success in this position. A solid understanding of writing and developing training packages will be crucial in combination with strong attention to detail to ensure compliance with regulations. This role will entail coordinating internal and external audits, qualifications updates, extensions of scope and any funding applications. Our ideal candidate will be a methodical thinker with the ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines.
- Certificate IV in Training & Workplace Assessment in combination with Current VET Professional Development Portfolio
- At least 5 years’ experience in compliance and administration experience in an RTO environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and implementation of ASQA guidelines and standards
- Experience using Student Management Systems - VETtrack desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience in instructional design desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
Closing Date: 11:55pm – 8th September 2018
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 552305.
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time