Job ID: 552350
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Project Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
The position is responsible for the delivery of complex major or minor projects & bids. You will manage projects & bids, as assigned, and will ensure the project objectives; schedules and budget parameters are met. Working with senior management, this position will ensure the adherence to all of the company’s policies and guidelines whilst proactively planning, directing, coordinating, controlling, mobilising, executing and concluding the projects.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering and/or electrical trade background
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management (Cert IV minimum)
- Substantial experience in project management for large complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience in direct supervision of project staff.
- Substantial experience in negotiating and managing contracts.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time