Construction Manager Transmission Lines
Job ID: 552820
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde, Brisbane, Mackay, Melbourne, Woolloongabba
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Power Systems team have secured multiple high voltage Transmission Line construction and refurbishment projects throughout Australia. We are seeking to appoint a Construction Manager – Transmission Lines to be based in either QLD, NSW or VIC in a full-time permanent capacity. Working on Transmission Line Projects, you will play a key role in leading the construction team ensuring the delivery of a successful projects meeting client requirements.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the main objective for the Construction Manager would be to provide expert advice, direction, planning and leadership in the delivery of transmission power-line construction and maintenance projects.
About the role:
- Direct and manage site construction activities
- Provide expert technical advice in the construction of Transmission-line projects covering construction methodologies, work instructions, risk assessments and Safe Work Method Statements
- Provide inputs to transmission line tenders, power-line design engineers and partake in design reviews
- Provide input to program and productivity tracker development
- Manage and update the program and production controls in line with delivered works
- Engaging with client technical and project staff in developing construction methodologies and delivery programs
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Trade or engineering qualifications
- Demonstrated years of experience in Transmission Line construction and management
- Project planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to undertake risk management process
- The ability to communicate across all levels
What we offer:
- Excellent company benefits
- An opportunity to work on large scale Transmission Line projects
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
How to apply:
Please apply for this great opportunity, use the "Apply" button to submit your application, reference 552820.
For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner M: 0418-621-926 or email e: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time