FTTC - Senior Contract Administrator
Job ID: 552950
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Finance & Administration, Management, Legal, Construction, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to newly won projects, our Telecommunications team requires a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our Gladesville team. The purpose of this role is for performing, coordinating and overseeing commercial duties in support of the Project and the Commercial Manager
- Preparing client submission, handling information requests and preparing correspondence
- Managing subcontractor invoicing processes and performing other duties as assigned.
- Responsibility for comprehensive assistance and administrative support to the commercial management of the whole project.
- Strong subcontractor management and stakeholder skills required
- Contractual negotiations and contractual letter writing
- Proven administration experience to a large project team within a large organisation, with strong levels of judgment and discretion.
- Proven construction experience of working in a commercial and/or legal department on a major project is highly preferable.
- Proven experience in the preparation of contract agreements.
- Sound working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications
- Sound working knowledge of risk management principles and application of process
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Sharepoint.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. For more information please contact: Gordon McGinn – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
E: Gordon.email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time