Application Support and Data Analyst
Job ID: 553229
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Melbourne, North Ryde
Categories: Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
ASX Listed Organisation
Located in North Ryde, NSW/ Collins St, Vic
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Reporting to the Operational Team Leader we are currently seeking an Application Support and Database Analyst to provide second level support on our Maintenance Management System and support the technical help desk. This is a multi-tasking role within a small team where you will be required to undertake a variety of duties.
This role is suited to candidates with a strong working knowledge of SQL that want to kick-start their career with an ASX listed Australian organisation that is working on some of the highest profile projects in the country.
- You will hold Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years’ working experience in a related customer and system support role
- Solid knowledge of SQL queries and scripting
- Proven experience to handle client expectations, complaints and the ability to follow Downer procedures, guidelines and policies
- Demonstrated experience in diagnosing, troubleshooting of database, hardware and software issues and identifying solutions to resolve the issues
- Knowledge of MS Reporting Services, Integration Services (SSIS), MS Synchronization, Data Warehouse
- Good understanding of Server Statistics, DMV, Performance Tuning, index, fragmentation and partition
- Preferable knowledge of and experience with road maintenance concepts and the application of workflow management systems to support a road management business
- Demonstrated experience in the application of geographic information systems is highly desired
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information, please email Paul.Dossis@downergroup.com
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time