Zero Harm Systems & Risk Specialist
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to continued business growth, we are restructuring and growing our Zero Harm Team within the Roads Business. This will ensure we continue to provide our people with the highest standard of operational support whilst also maintaining and influencing a robust management system that meets the needs of the business and our statutory obligations. Zero Harm is embedded in Downer's culture and is fundamental to the company's future success.
The role of Zero Harm Systems and Risk Specialist will lead the Critical Risk Program and implement and manage our Zero Harm systems and risk framework as well as in-depth data analysis and reporting. This is a key role within our new structure and will work closely with a number of varied stakeholders; therefore the ability to influence change and communicate is paramount.
Exposure in the Civil Road Maintenance or Construction space will be highly regarded and you will also possess;
- Diploma or higher qualification in Occupational Health and Safety. A data analytics qualification would be highly advantageous
- Sound experience in Systems management, Risk analysis, data analysis, data analytics,
- Experience in the implementation of a Critical Risk framework/program (preferably using the bow-tie method)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to accurately capture and report on ZH performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence at various business levels
- An ability to work in a strong team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information please email email@example.com Please note applications are not received via email
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
Back to search results