Job ID: 553770
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration, Trades, Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We currently have opportunities available for experienced candidates to join our highly experienced Surfacing team based in Narrandera, NSW. We are looking to train the right candidate in the operation of bitumen spray seal trucks and other heavy trucks and machinery that are used within the road surfacing business.
- Current HR or HC Licence
- Dangerous Goods Licence (desirable)
- Traffic Management ticket (desirable)
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Willing to operate various machinery and assist with labouring work when required
- The ability to work regional and intrastate for periods of time as required (including overnight camping and weekend work)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time