Full Time Role
ASX Listed Organisation
Based in Austins Ferry
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of roads. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country. Downer continues to be an innovator in the sustainable asphalt industry, running plants that use recyclable products and environmentally sustainable methods.
Due to organic growth, an opportunity has become available for a QA Engineer to join our team based in Austins Ferry. Supporting the Operations Manager in the delivery of surfacing projects you will focus on the implementation of Quality Management processes whilst maintaining a Zero Harm Environment. You will be given exposure to all operational facets of our business and direct responsibility within project delivery and compliance. This is a great opportunity for forward thinkers who are keen to develop a long-term career with an industry leader.
Ideally, you will have experience delivering surfacing or civil projects including exposure to best practice quality management procedures
- Diploma level qualification (or above) in Civil Engineering or related discipline would be highly regarded.
- Ability to implement controls to ensure the achievement of quality standards.
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of our operations
- An understanding of planning, execution and reporting of projects
- Be outcome-focused with efficient communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Some demonstrated ability to work with people both in a team and autonomously
- Proficient computer skills, in particular, MS Excel
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Be enthusiastic and seeking an opportunity to make a significant contribution
- Have the courage to challenge yourself and try new things
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Paul Dossis - Recruitment Manager -Road Services email@example.com or call 0417 076 352.
Downer does NOT accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
Back to search results