Commissioning Engineer - Substations
Job ID: 554429
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
To capitalise on newly created opportunities within Power and Renewables team, Downer is seeking to appoint a Commissioning Engineer - Substations for our Collins Street, Melbourne office on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, the Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for conducting electrical testing and commissioning for Renewables, Rail and Power Substation projects within Victoria. The role is responsible for the technical aspects (functions) throughout the project lifecycle from capture to close-out.
- Demonstrated experience in electrical testing and final commissioning of primary, secondary electrical equipment and protection systems including SCADA and communications equipment
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships that result in repeat business opportunities
- Experience in a wide range of plant and equipment at various voltage levels including fault investigation, diagnostic activities and rectification of faults within their competence
- Relevant industry qualifications
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work in the renewables, rail and utilities sectors
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Great employee benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply button.
For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on 0418 621 926 or via email sanjay.kumar2@Downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time