Downer has been awarded a long-term three year Maintenance contract in Port Hedland with BHP. With immediate effect, we are seeking to source Boilermaker. These opportunities will offer you long-term consistent work on varying rosters, FIFO or Residential DIDO opportunities from Port Hedland and future career development within the Downer Group.
- Strong experience in Fixed Plant Shutdown Maintenance works on operational Iron Ore plants;
- Local Port Hedland and Pilbara surrounds site experience;
- Available to commence immediately seeking long term maintenance work;
- Demonstrated commitment and dedication to Zero Harm working safely at all times with knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment to perform tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Trade Certificate (Australian recognized);
- Valid WA C class drivers licence (F class endorsement highly advantageous);
- Construction Card (white/blue card);
- Enter and Work in Confined Space (RIIWHS202D);
- Gas Atmospheric Testing (MSAPMOHS217A or MSMWHS217);
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D);
- Fire Fighting (must be one of the following four module numbers; CPPFES2005A, TLIF2005A, PUAWER008B, MSAPMOH212A);
- High Risk Licence;
- MSIC ticket (highly advantages and Downers will sign operational needs letter if you apply for your MSIC card);
- Working Rights Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Residential / Local Community Opportunities and FIFO Perth based;
- Continuity of work on a major maintenance and shut down contract with opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge;
- Opportunity for further training and development in your career due to continued business growth;
- Long Term Engagement and repeat work across consistent Maintenance Work Shutdowns.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the APPLY option to express your interest immediately.
For further information contact Teresa Arps (08) 9318 9421.
Back to search results