Downer has been awarded a long-term three year Maintenance contract in Port Hedland with BHP. With immediate effect, we are seeking to source Trades Assistants. These opportunities will offer you long-term consistent work on varying rosters, FIFO or Residential DIDO opportunities from Port Hedland and future career development within the Downer Group.
- Enter and Work in in Confined Space (RIIWHS202D);
- Gas Atmospheric Testing (MSAPMOHS217A or MSMWHS217);
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D);
- Fire Fighting (must be one of the following four module numbers; CPPFES2005A, TLIF2005A, PUAWER008B, MSAPMOH212A);
- High Risk Licence ;
- MSIC ticket (highly advantages and Downers will sign operational needs letter if you apply for your MSIC card)
- Working Rights Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
Back to search results