Downer has been awarded a three year Maintenance contract in Port Hedland with BHP. We are looking for Electricians for regular shutdown work. These opportunities will offer you long-term consistent work on varying rosters, FIFO or Residential DIDO opportunities from Port Hedland and future career development within the Downer Group.
- Experience in Fixed Plant Shutdown Maintenance works on operational minesites
- Available to commence in January
- Demonstrated commitment and dedication to Zero Harm working safely at all times.
- Knowledge of the safe use of hand tools and equipment to perform tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Trade Certificate (Australian recognized) OR WA A Grade Electrical Licence;
- Electrical workers Induction Certification;
- CPR LVR;
- Valid WA C class drivers licence (F class endorsement highly advantageous);
- Construction Card (white/blue card);
- Enter and Work in in Confined Space (RIIWHS202D);
- Gas Atmospheric Testing (MSAPMOHS217A or MSMWHS217);
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D);
- Fire Fighting (must be one of the following four module numbers; CPPFES2005A, TLIF2005A, PUAWER008B, MSAPMOH212A);
- High Risk Licence ;
- MSIC ticket (highly advantages and Downers will sign operational needs letter if you apply for your MSIC card)
- Working Rights Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Residential / Local Community Opportunities and FIFO Perth based;
- Continuity of work on a major maintenance and shut down contract with opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge;
- Opportunity for further training and development in your career due to continued business growth;
- Long Term Engagement and repeat work across consistent Maintenance Work Shutdowns.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the APPLY option to express your interest immediately.