Job ID: 554620
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Eagle Farm
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Project Management, Construction, Civil Engineering, Water
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. The Utilities division of Downer is a leading delivery partner to owners of gas, electricity, water, waste-water, and telecommunications. Downer connects people and communities through the operation and maintenance of water, power and gas networks; construction of transmission and distribution networks, renewable power generation, waste-water and water projects; and we also connect homes and businesses with telecommunications.
With numerous Water infrastructure projects underway, there is an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead the construction of QUU Water main renewal projects. Based in Eagle Farm and reporting to the Queensland Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for a site experienced Project Manager to lead and manage a team for design, construction and maintenance of Water/Wastewater infrastructure assets for this major contract.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of a Pipeline, Water or Wastewater projects preferred
- Construction experience from gas pipelines will be considered
- Ability to proactively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in project planning, organisational and time management skills
- Contribute to the preparation of project budgets and manage financial control
- Management of staff including Engineers and subcontractors in projects around $20M
In return, Downer will offer you:
- Unique opportunities to work for an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment are at the forefront of all that we do.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team.
Click “Apply” to get your application underway. Job Reference 554620.
For more information about this position, please contact Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Downer Infrastructure via phone 0418 621 926 or email Sanjay.email@example.com. (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time