Job no: 554911
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Telecommunications
Downer has been designing, building and sustaining New Zealand’s infrastructure for over a century and is a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
With over 12,000 employees in New Zealand, we work alongside some of New Zealand’s biggest businesses, councils and government agencies.
As an experienced Civil Lead, you will be responsible for daily planning of your work stream: organising materials, recording site install metrics, setting daily install targets with your Project Supervisor. You will be able to build positive relationships with your new team and create a culture where your 1st focus is Health and Safety, 2nd Quality and 3rd working in a collaborative team.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in UFB work
- Able to lead a team
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- An energetic personality and enthusiastic approach to work
- Be innovative, team focused and be able to generate solutions that produce results
- Must be a self-starter, work autonomously and work well in a team environment
- Strong health and safety focus
- A verifiable champion of quality workmanship and a right first time attitude
- Ability to train and up skill others
Please go to www.downercareers.co.nz and search for job reference number 554911.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results
Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time