Downer is looking for a Foreman in our Taranaki region. The crew is all set, and we just need you to drive them! This could also be an opportunity for a current team member to step up into a leadership role.
What we offer:
- Stable working environment
- Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week, plus overtime and other benefits
- A real focus on a safe work environment
- A fun, welcoming team working in a positive atmosphere
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Your days will be busy leading the crew doing reseals and first coats. This ‘hands on’ role will require you to provide leadership by planning, providing direction and controlling activities whilst working alongside the team in the field.
- Previous experience in a Civil Construction / Foreperson role
- Team leadership skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Knowledge of and experienced in civil construction specifications and procedures
- Knowledge of working with Pavement Construction plant
- High standard of workmanship
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible work approach, as no two days are the same
- Strong safety and quality focus
If you are keen, motivated and experienced, or have a genuine interest in a career in roading/civil infrastructure then we want to hear from you.
Apply now by going to www.downercareers.co.nz reference 555017.
As a WorkSAFE environment all successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results