Engagement and Onboarding Coordinator
Downer’s Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia’s High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN) using various technologies including FTTX. Our current contracts will see us execute varied works including Single Dwelling Units (SDU) drops, Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) builds and network extensions and augmentation. All works are to the customer's Premises Connection Device (PCD) or Intermediate Connection Device (ICD) which allows end users to connect to the NBN. Works may also include Inside Plant ISP exchange work and Inter Exchange Networks IEN.
The purpose of this role is to support business operations through the administration of the Construction Partner Engagement and Development program. This includes the provision of varied engagement, event and marketing duties, including but not limited to communication and marketing initiatives, engagement and relationship building duties. Planning, developing and facilitating strong relationships between Construction Partners and Downer stakeholders, which duties include:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop relationships with Construction Partners to ensure communications with Downer are consistent
- Provide a central point of contact for Construction Partners to gather specific information about upcoming projects and work
- Assist in establishing Construction Partner resourcing campaigns
- Responsible for filtering and distributing all EOI in service key to relevant project managers/RDM’s
- Write, submit and follow-up to ensure placement on press releases and stories to established contacts with local and regional media.
- Broaden social networking to benefit the organization.
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for all events.
- Develop and maintain event and job ready databases.
- Provide ongoing and daily support for social media, marketing and communication strategy.
- Desirable relevant back ground will include recruitment experience, internal customer service and exposure to a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer literacy, including intermediate skills on Microsoft office products.
- Solid professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deal with field supervisors, management and external Construction Partners vendors.
- Demonstrated use of initiative and a common sense approach.
- Capacity to identify and develop innovative solutions to increase process efficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.For more information please contac firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results