Site Administrator - Limondale Solar Farm
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands. Downer Utilities has been successful in securing and delivering a number of exciting large scale Power and Water Infrastructure projects including: Transmission and Distribution Substations and power lines; Wind Farms; Utility Scale Solar Farms (>100MW) and Waste Water Treatment Plants.
Downer are now seeking a Site Administrator for the Limondale Solar Farm project located near Balranald, NSW. The successful applicant will be responsible for performing, coordinating and overseeing administrative duties such as preparing reports, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and performing other duties as assigned.
- Proven administration experience in within a large organisation with strong levels of judgement and discretion
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Email software, Power Point, sharepoint and Visio
- Ability to perform all duties with high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload particularly as the team are based in different locations
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks, is proactive and professional in manner with a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, confidence, strong attention to detail, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform & contribute within a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
- Great range of benefits for our employees
To apply for these great opportunities, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Paul Kazoullis - Talent & Sourcing Lead on 0429 190 563 or email email@example.com
Back to search results