Tyre Fitter - Cadia Otraco
Job ID: 555338
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Maintenance, Operations/Production, Cadetships
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
The successful candidates must demonstrate an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, Be prepared to work in an underground workshop environment and utilise their proven Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting skills.
- An understanding that safety is paramount and that it is your duty to abide by site safety procedures and safe work practices
- Possess a high level of initiative and situational awareness
- Preferably a certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy Cert AUR21913 or a minimum of RIISAM 210/211
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A valid and current unrestricted Drivers Licence
- A current WorkSafe forklift (HR) licence
- Ability to undergo a National Police Check
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary plus overtime and allowances as applicable including, superannuation paid on all hours worked, 5 weeks paid annual leave, Paid personal leave, and a variety of other employee benefits
- An unwavering commitment to the health and safety of all our employees
- A genuine career development opportunity to further extend and build upon your Tyre Fitting experience
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- A professional and positive team atmosphere that encourages innovation and improvement
- The opportunity to define your career path within an industry leading organisation.
For further information contact Nathan at email@example.com Please note applications must be completed online. Applications emailed directly will not be accepted.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time