Zero Harm Advisors
Job ID: 555340
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Health Safety & Environment, Construction, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our rapidly growing Transport and Infrastructure business are now seeking to engage two Zero Harm Advisors for our HFC and FTTC projects. We are looking for new talent to champion and drive the development and implementation of health, safety, quality and sustainability systems within our Technology and Communications business. Based from or Gladesville office you will assist the business in providing assurance that the business is compliant with regulatory and Downer expectations and participate in the implementing agreed HS&E initiatives aligned with Downer’s strategy.
- Previous experience in either the Telco or Construction industries would be highly regarded
- Minimum OHS/WHS Degree qualification
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in driving the creation and maintenance of a strong safety culture within a large workforce
- Workplace Rehabilitation Co-ordinator training
- Extensive experience in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments and Control Measures
- Demonstrated experience in incident investigation and internal auditing
- Extensive experience in leading change to foster the development of a workplace culture focused on safety
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Safety – AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management Systems, Quality – ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and Environment – ISO 14001: 2004 Environment Management Systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company.
For more information please contact Elysha Evans - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner Elysha.email@example.com
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time