Job ID: 555470
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines)
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We recognise people are fundamental to the culture and success of our business and we are dedicated to nurture our people personally and professionally. With this in mind, and due to continued growth, our Renewables and Power Systems team are now seeking a Junior Estimator to join their team to assist with tender estimates and bids.
This role will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of technical performance in the estimating functions and for preparing complete and accurate estimates for all contract types.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Knowledge and experience of estimating, project management, contract law, marketing, client liaison, contract partnering and alliancing
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building strong relationships with key stakeholders / team members and the ability to negotiate and influence business solutions.
- Experience in researching and understanding complex information to develop and implement tender solution.
- Team player with demonstrated commitment to achieving company targets and contributing to the safety, quality and sustainability goals of our business
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
To apply for these great opportunities, please click on “Apply Now” button. Application closes 7 January 2019.
For more information about this position please contact: Samantha Temple – Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time