Plant Operator- Landfill
Job ID: 555550
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Austins Ferry
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Downer is currently seeking an experienced and ticketed Landfill Plant Operator to support our team based at our Copping Landfill site in Hobart for an immediate start.
- Proven experience in operator roles - landfill knowledge beneficial
- Required to operate 816F Compactor, 735B Articulated Dump Truck, 20-30T excavator, D7-D8 Dozer and 10 Yard Truck
- Ability and willingness to complete site maintenance (i.e. manual handling duties, including brush cutting, litter collection)
- Exposure to civil works
- Keen to work in a small team
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive remuneration
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button.
For more information contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759
This role is being sourced directly by Downer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Tasmania Daylight Time