Electrical Project Engineer
Downer has designed, built and upgraded more than 80 treatment plants and delivered over $1.1 billion worth of water infrastructure projects in the last five years alone. Due to continued growth we are now seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join our Water Services team. Based from our Seven Hills office you will be responsible for managing multiple water maintenance projects including concept evaluation, design, planning, procurement and site execution management.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated engineering experience in High Voltage equipment including transformers, variable speed drives, switchboards and cabling infrastructure. This role presents an excellent opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, competitive benefits, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse workplace.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Electrical)
- Prior Project Engineering experience with exposure to High Voltage equipment
- Water industry experience desirable
- Practical and pragmatic problem-solving abilities able to focus on safety, quality and planning
- Demonstrated experience in managing project control for both budget and schedule;
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills with both colleagues and client;
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact Paul Kazoullis via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to search results