Water Service Person
As NZ's largest water infrastructure maintenance company, Downer New Zealand is responsible for maintaining the water network throughout the Whangarei district.
As part of a dedicated maintenance crew delivering the most efficient and quality-driven service to our clients, your key duties will include responding to service requests, perform planned maintenance and construction projects across the water assets.
- Training & development opportunities
- Permanent, full time position with room to grow
- Work in an industry with a guaranteed future
- All clothing and equipment provided
- Competitive rate + overtime + call-out rates
- Full class 2 driver’s license – HT, RTW an advantage
- You will have worked within the water industry or have proven experience and an interest in water reticulation.
- Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- Current Drain laying qualifications or Water Reticulation certificates would be highly regarded
To be considered for this role you have to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as regular on-call work will be required.
This is a great time to take the next step in your career with an organisation committed to the lifelong development of our people. On offer is a competitive remuneration package coupled with structured career development.
Please apply online at www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 555728.
As a Zero Harm environment, all successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results