Senior Structural Design Engineer
Job ID: 555853
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines)
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
To capitalise on opportunities, Downer Engineering Design team is seeking a Senior Structural Design Engineer to support our multi-disciplined engineering design team in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Principal Engineer, the main responsibility of the Senior Structural Design Engineer is to work within a multidisciplinary team to plan, design and provide input to construction and delivery of general structural design works associated with the Utilities sector mainly Substations.
- Experience in the design of general structural works related to Substations
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, with a focus on structural engineering.
- Experience with appropriate industry standard structural analysis and design software
- Proven skills in problem solving
- Established knowledge and understanding of relevant Australian Codes
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work on large scale Power and Water Infrastructure and Renewable Energy projects across the nation
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- Great range of benefits for our employees
How to Apply:
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar– Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on M: 0418 621 926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time