Structures Superintendent - Infrastructure Projects North (Auckland)
Our North Island Teams are involved in large scale multi-million dollar projects and we are looking for an experienced Structures Superintendent to join our Infrastructure Projects North team based at the project site office in Central Auckland.
About the role:
In the role of Structures Superintendent, you will play a crucial role in achieving project targets, being the eyes and ears on site as well as being responsible for making the work happen. You will have strong working relationships with the Project Manager, Site Engineer, Foreperson and Subcontractor/s to help the work flow smoothly.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Solid experience with a major civil construction company
- Must have experience in complex concrete structures
- Subcontractor management skills
- Experience of driving site performance and delivery
- Proven knowledge of construction techniques across various disciplines
- Excellence in leadership and team management skills
- Strong planning and programming experience
- Excellent problem solving abilities in order to anticipate and work around site issues
- The ability to promote an environment which supports Downer's philosophy of health and safety in the workplace
In return we offer:
In return, you can expect to be part of a top performing team, in a high profile company with a jam-packed project pipeline and a commitment to enhancing your skills and growing your career. You will be working within an organisation where health and safety is our highest priority and this is a great opportunity to establish your career with a successful and innovative team, so don't miss out – apply online today by visiting www.downercareers.co.nz and searching using the reference number 555861
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results