FTTC - Scoper
Job ID: 555925
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Trades, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Due to project expansion, Downer is seeking FTTC Scopers to join the team, reporting into the Gladesville, NSW office. This opportunity will be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will see you working as part of the FTTC team to effectively manage field survey/scoping requirements, including but not limited to conducting exchange and street communications network, customer end surveys and return of the field survey/scoping packs back to the design and review group. Excellent knowledge of telecommunication technologies will ensure your success in this position. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. A civils survey and/or construction background will be looked upon favourably.
- Previous experience in the same or similar position
- Telecommunication qualification combined with an understanding of NBN’s network design rules
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management and subcontractors as required
- Flexibility within role being able to adjust to any given task or situation
- Where required support the Supervisors with Dig Permits and Quality inspections
- Excellent knowledge of the telecommunications cabling standards and regulations
- Ability to working under pressure to strict deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner quoting job number 555925.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time