Zero Harm Advisor - Rail WA
Job ID: 556052
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Health Safety & Environment, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
To support the growth of our Infrastructure Projects division we are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Zero Harm Advisor to work on our ever expanding Infrastructure Projects Division. You will be based in our Perth office but the successful candidate will be flexible to travel to various projects sites across the greater WA.
- Proven track record working within the Civil Construction Industry is a must and experience in Rail would be desirable.
- Diploma or higher qualification in Occupational Health and Safety. A QSA auditor certificate and/or training & assessment qualifications would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate and implement Zero Harm policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- An awareness of environment and sustainability initiatives and objectives
- Adaptive interpersonal skills, together with strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence at various business levels.
- Ability to interpret and analyse results based on data and safety / environment / sustainability reports
- Prepare management and data analysis reports, consult with operations and consolidate findings
- Ability to think strategically, considering both corporate and local objectives/drivers.
- Proficiency in conducting audits; investigations of safety issues and assisting in developing improvement plans based on findings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Zero Harm improvement plans to drive and promote proactive safety awareness programs.
- Prior experience with managing return to work programs in consultation with line management; liaison with Injury Management Team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: Susie Cooper at email@example.com. Please do not send applications to this email address as it will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO AGENCY APPROACHES PLEASE
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time