Zero Harm Advisor - Rail WA
Job ID: 556056
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Health Safety & Environment
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
To support the growth of our Infrastructure Projects division we are now seeking to engage the capability of a Zero Harm Advisor to work on our ever expanding Infrastructure Projects Division. You will be based on our long-term Pilbara rail project. This opportunity will provide the right person the longevity to develop their Zero Harm experience within an experienced team.
- A Cert IV in H&S
- Strong IT skills
- Some existing experience within the Civil Construction Industry would be desirable.
- A willingness to learn and develop Zero Harm improvement plans to drive and promote proactive safety awareness programs.
- An awareness of environment and sustainability initiatives and objectives
- Adaptive interpersonal skills, together with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, considering both corporate and local objectives/drivers.
- Candidates without previous site and systems experience will be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- 2-1 FIFO roster from Perth.
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply please click the “Apply Now” button below.
For more information contact: Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time