Job ID: 556250
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Project Management, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. In order to address the exceptional growth in the Technology and Communications business, we are now seeking Commercial Managers to join our expanding team.
In this role, you will be responsible for actively managing the commercial and contractual arrangements in respect to Downer’s interactions with its key subcontractors, customers and other related project stakeholders. There is opportunity for work in both the bid and delivery phases on some of the most exciting, significant and complex projects nationally.
You may be currently operating at this level or alternatively, seeking the next step up in your career. Your astute commercial skills and ability to influence at all levels of the business will see you succeed in this challenging and rewarding opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law or associated discipline
- Experience in a contract / commercial management position within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms
- Ability to operate across the business and to work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills developed by working on large scale projects
- Ability to establish and implement commercial and risk review schedules for the project and project reviews
- Exhibit advanced levels of verbal and written communication skills to executive level standards.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this career enhancing opportunity please click the apply button.For more information please contact Michelle Hargreaves - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time