Zero Harm Lead
Job ID: 556403
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Bunbury, Kwinana
Categories: Health Safety & Environment
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
An opportunity has become available for a Zero Harm Lead that will operate across our industrial maintenance and power generation business unit. Working across multiple sites within the Kwinana and South West regions, you will provide Zero Harm leadership & support to assist with the successful delivery of Zero Harm objectives.
Additional key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely communication of Zero Harm information;
- Continually review, audit and re-enforce Downer’s safety and environmental objectives and requirements;
- Ensure all site safety and environmental plans, procedures, processes and systems are compliant to the applicable statutory regulations.
- An experienced Zero Harm Lead / Manager with demonstrable experience influencing the performance of leadership to deliver safety in their areas of responsibility
- Demonstrable and successful change management experience gained with relevant Zero Harm management experience / capability in a similar business environment.
- Experience in management of HSE functions via direct and indirect functional resources.
- The ability to evaluate, interpret and implement ZH policies, procedures and systems within a large complex matrix organisation.
- Significant experience in relation to critical risk management, incident investigation & root cause analysis
- Relevant qualifications in WHS or a related discipline;
- A trade background would be preferred and able to manage safety across a multi – disciplined work force.
- Well-developed computer skills;
- The ability to work under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines;
- High level interpersonal skills with experience in relationship building and management, organisation, problem solving and delivering exceptional customer service;
- Professional integrity and a strong work ethic;
- And finally, a genuine respect for a Zero Harm work culture from office to site.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team;
- The ability to work with a diverse range of disciplines, taking on new and exciting challenges;
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do;
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org however applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time