Job ID: 556680
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Marketing & Business Development
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Due to continued growth within our Utilities business an exciting career opportunity is now available for a Communications Coordinator. In this position you will play a vital role to support the business with the strategy, development, co-ordination and delivery of high quality internal communications.
You will work closely with the business team to facilitate improvements in our communications to staff and enhance internal customer experience while developing programs and overseeing associated activities.
- To be successful in this role you must be a strong communicator as well as an expert relationship builder who can work effectively with internal stakeholder groups across the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and prioritise demands.
- High attention to detail and responsive to company and client needs.
- Competent in management and use of internal communication platforms such as the intranet and social media platforms
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power point)
- Demonstrated experienced working in a similar role within a corporate environment
- Relevant business or Communication degree would be a strong advantage
To apply for this opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. For more information about this position please contact: Astrid Viegas - Talent & Sourcing Resourcer email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time