Technical Trainer - Teamcenter
Job ID: 556804
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Location: North Ryde, Auburn
Categories: Human Resources, Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
Downer Rolling Stock Services has an exciting 6-month contract role for a Teamcenter Training specialist to join our high performing project team. New software (Teamcenter) is being deployed to the entire Downer Rail business and a large number of employees require training on the new product. The role will see you working closely on the development of training material and conducting training sessions in a classroom setting in different sites across Australia. In addition, you will support the sites during the Go-Live weeks.
The ideal candidate will come from either a consulting or support services background and have experience implementing complex business tools, with a systems integration and a support background.
- Development of resources & materials in preparation for delivery of a range of training
- Product evaluation and technical support
- Liaise with development team and product change notices impacts
- Delivering a range of scheduled training courses in line with required standards
- Ensuring knowledge transfer and skill acquisition is delivered to participants
- Ensuring process changes are made effectively to support the implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive industry experience in a similar role
- Teamcenter technical experience and delivering face-to-face training in a technical capacity (essential)
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a proven ability to understand business requirements in a variety of functional areas and the flexibility to adapt to new and changing information
- Individual must have a strong customer service philosophy and skills
This is a fixed term position for a period of 6 months – based predominantly in our North Ryde office, however travel will be required to delivery training across various Interstate sites. (VIC, QLD, NSW)
For more information please contact Rachel Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time