Downer Open Space Management have an enviable record of delivery to the highest standards across New Zealand. Our teams are professional, and are focused on delivery with the best practice Horticulture services to our clients.
The Downer Open Space Management Team in Oamaru are growing, and are looking for a Senior Gardner join the Downer family.
What we offer:
- Great team environment, with varied and exciting works, both with projects and ongoing contract work
- Full on ground and Industry training along with ongoing career development & opportunities
About the role
As a Gardener, you will undertake gardening work ensuring that high quality, timely and planned maintenance is delivered at all times. Duties will vary dependant on contract requirements. You will also ensure a high level of safety is adhered to in order to protect the public, other team members, and yourself.
We are looking Level 4 qualified gardeners who have:
- Great honest work ethic, with reliability and a willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Prior work experience or a recognised industry qualification up to Level 4 (and or advanced) would be preferable
- Minimum Full Class 1 Drivers Licence - Class 2 is preferable
- Keen to work as part of a great team
- Great communication skills
- Skill sets that you think can benefit our team
Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer, APPLY NOW! Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and entering 549467 into the keyword search.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical
Back to search results