Job ID: 557129
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are now seeking a site based Training Administrator to provide support to the Training Coordinators at Peak Downs and Saraji with all compliance needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Site Training Coordinator, you will:
- Manage the compliance of existing and new training requirements on site
- Manage and book site inductions and work area familiarisations (WAFs);
- Complete audits and ensure compliance to site training standards;
- Enter personal and training information into the digital training data base;
- Work between the two sites to optimise the training function output to team members.
- Experience with using online training systems;
- Experience managing and booking training;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook & Excel;
- Excellent organisational & time management skills including the ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate with personnel at all levels & manage relationships with external suppliers & clients;
- Provide a professional approach & produce quality written communication;
- Work with large amounts of data whilst retaining accuracy.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team;
- The ability to work with a diverse range of disciplines, taking on new and exciting challenges;
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do;
- Employee benefits program and competitive salary packages.
For more information, you may contact Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org however applications can only be received via the "Apply" function on this careers portal.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time