Global Solution Advisory Manager
The purpose of the Global Solution Advisory Manager role is to support the continuous improvement and change in the Spotless applications and support development of global solutions across Spotless. The role will assist in new/restructured business transitions to Spotless systems by working with the business and IT stakeholders to determine business needs/requirements and ensuring appropriate options are considered.
This role will focus on the key Spotless systems, including but not limited to SAP, WMS and Quintiq. The role will be required to understand the complete Spotless application landscape and have a good working knowledge of how the applications support business processes.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Significant functional experience in at least one of Spotless’s key systems – SAP, WMS or Quintiq
- Project Management experience
- Experience in writing and reviewing documentation and specifications
- Experience in managing teams, competing priorities and customers
- Experience managing Stakeholders
- Experience in managing change
- Tertiary qualifications – Business or IT
- Related Application training
In addition you will have:
- Exposure to project management methodologies and applications. Able to plan work for self & others accurately
- Exposure to a complex organizational environment with diverse business requirements
- Ability to interpret unclear requests, determine desired outcomes and co-ordinate an approach to define and deliver against these.
- Experience in the development of functional specifications and gap and solution analysis, including impact assessments on people, process and technology.
- Experience in development of business processes and documentation.
- Strong facilitator with the ability to co-ordinate and lead Senior executives and managers to meeting outcomes.
- Excellent writing skills and experience.
- Demonstrated analysis, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal, consulting, persuading and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective management skills
APPLY for this great opportunity today!
Back to search results