Global Solution Advisory Business Analyst
The purpose of the Global Solution Advisory Business Analyst role is to support the continuous improvement and change in the Spotless applications and support development of global solutions across Spotless. The role will assist in new/restructured business transitions to Spotless systems by working with the business and IT stakeholders to determine business needs/requirements and ensuring appropriate options are considered.
This role will focus on the key Spotless systems, including but not limited to SAP, WMS and Quintiq. The role will be required to provide business analysis skills, testing skills and support the business during transitions/changes.
This role requires someone with experience in a large, complex organization with outstanding communication skills, excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a structured way.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Functional experience in at least one of Spotless’s key systems – SAP, WMS or Quintiq
- Business analysis experience
- Experience in requirements documentation
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Strong business acumen
- System savvy and comfortable learning new systems
- Experience in software testing and management of defects to resolution
In addition, you will have:
- Exposure to a complex organizational environment with diverse business requirements
- Ability to interpret unclear requests, determine desired outcomes and co-ordinate an approach to define and deliver against these.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in development of business processes and documentation.
- Effective writing skills and experience.
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously to complete delegated tasks
- Ability to ask questions and identify risks and issues
APPLY for this great opportunity today!
Back to search results