Robotics Offsiders , Operators & Labourers
Job ID: 557253
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Maintenance, Water
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Group’s Pipetech division is ramping up crews and taking applications from experienced Robotics Operators, Offsiders & skilled Labourers.
Working in a close team environment, you will work with modern & innovative equipment to restore and reline stormwater & sewer pipes as well as road & rail culverts.
- Located in Sydney and surrounds
- Construction White Card
- Car Licence and own reliable transport (MR / HR Licence a bonus)
- Experience in the Civil or Water industry
- Knowledge and experience of general hand tools and power tools
- Ability to work long hours (10-12 hour shifts)
- Ability to adapt to works program/rosters
- Pipe rehabilitation or pipe bursting experience desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunities
- Career development & training
- Exposure to modern & innovative equipment
- Employee benefits program incl. gym and shopping discounts, discounted health insurance etc.
For more information, please contact Megan Tucker at Megan.Tucker@downergroup.com. (Email applications will not be accepted; please apply via the apply button)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button