Job ID: 557260
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration, Legal, Graduates
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator based in our Perth CBD office working for a LNG Maintenance Project. Under the guidance of your Primary Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting the following documents for approval and submission:
- Letter to Client and Minor Contractors
- Notices of Variation and associated cost claim forms
- Notices of Delay
- Extension of Time Claims and associated cost claim forms
- Other Contractual Notices as required
- Internal and External Project Reports
- Head Contract and Minor Contract Payment Claims and Valuations
- Minor Contracts (subcontracts, supply contracts, consultancy agreements)
- Ensure relevant substantiation for all Contractual Notices is submitted with the relevant notice and correctly filed.
- Assisting with procurement activities.
- Weekly update of the Obligations and Claims Register (Variation Register, Extension of Time Register and Progress Claim Register).
- Other ad hoc deliverables as assigned by Manager.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Law
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your career within a highly successful diversified engineering and services business.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
Please contact Taylor Mountford (08) 6217 5829 for a confidential discussion if you have questions regarding this position.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time