Are you looking to take the next step in your finance career? We have a great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking individual to join our Corporate accounting team.
Reporting to the Group Accountant you will provide accounting services and support for monthly and full year reporting for Downer NZ - IT and Property, and assist the Corporate Finance team. This includes the alignment of IT with Downer Group in Australia and working with the business on benefit realisation.
This position is based in Wiri, Auckland and is an immediate start.
To be successful we are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Full membership as a Chartered Accountant with CA ANZ
- Audit experience from first or second tier firm and statutory accounts preparation an advantage
- IFRS exposure and understanding is essential
- Experience in providing financial accounting support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced skills in excel and pivot tables
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Experience using JD Edwards, Hubble reporting and Power BI would be a benefit
- Provide quality financial accounting support and coaching
What we offer:
This is a pivotal role to ensure that Downer NZ achieves financial and statutory reporting requirements. You will have the opportunity to:
- Put your analytical thinking into action
- Demonstrate your technical competence
- Work with close links to operational management and a high performing Corporate accounting team
- Design and implement new processes and controls within our Downer IT and Property
- Create the foundations to further progress your career
- Incorporate your management and financial accounting skills
To be considered for this role, please apply online through the link provided. Further enquiries can be made to Pauline Brown, National Recruitment Manager on Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org but all formal applications must be made through the online process.
Back to search results